Summer Internet Treasure Hunt Continues!


CONGRATUALATIONS TO Charlotte Anderson for winning last week's Treasure Hunt Contest!



Visit 5 Sites... Answer 5 Questions... Enter to WIN! in our Summer Internet Scavenger Hunt!

The second (2nd) person to correctly answer all 5 questions below will win a $25 Bristol Farms Gift Card.

Simply find the correct answers and then quickly email the answers back to me at computerworks@dc.rr.com. One submission only please.

Winners and answers will be announced in next weeks' newsletter.

This Week's Questions:

1. Go to GOOGLE.COM. Look under the MORE section at the top and tell me how many sections Google has listed. (Google is my favorite search engine to look for information!)

2. Go to BRISTOLFARMS.COM and tell me what the RECIPE OF THE WEEK TITLE IS. (I'm always looking for a great recipe to try!)

3. Go to OLDTOWNLAQUINTA.COM and tell me what the shop LILY OF THE VALLEY provides. (Shopping in small shops is what I love to do particularly when they're local.)

4. Go to JENNIFER'S KITCHEN in Rancho Mirage and tell me what her MOTTO is. (Jennifer's has the best BLACK FOREST HAM, SWISS CHEESE and APPLE Sandwich!)

5. Go to CHARISMASALONSPA.COM and click on ONLINE SPECIALS. Then click to VIEW the ONLINE SPECIALS and tell me how much off you get for your first haircut. (This is where I get my FUNKY haircuts at!)

Happy Hunting!!

computerworks@dc.rr.com

Services Offered

  • On-site Support $100/hr (1 hr min.)
  • Business Classes (call for prices)
  • Phone Support $1.70 per minute

About Us

Computerworks, Inc. is a computer software assistance company based in Palm Desert, California. We have been assisting computer users in the Coachella Valley for 16 years.